Dôme Precious takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. We promise to respect any personal data which will be disclosed.
You can contact Dôme Precious directly concerning your personal data, using any of the means of communications outlined in this policy.
Who are we?
Dôme Precious is a Swiss brand owned by Dôme Project Interiors , with its head office at Grand Rue 4, Geneva, Switzerland. We are registered with the Swiss Trade and Companies Register under number 2017/12322.
You can find our contact details in section “How to contact us?” below.
Personal data we collect about you
“Personal data” means any information that identifies you either directly or indirectly. For example, it may concern an individual’s name, address and gender.
We may collect your data directly or indirectly, depending on what you provide us when creating an online account, subscribing to our newsletter, visiting our showroom, participating in one of our events or contacting our customer services. Such information may include: your name, email, phone number, preferences, gender, nationality, delivery address, purchases, payment information, or any other data entered on our site.
We will inform you when your information is required to process your request, to respond to your queries or to provide you with our products and services. If you do not provide this information, then it may delay or prevent us from processing your request or answering you.
Why do we collect your personal information and how do we use it?
We use your data for the purposes of our contract. Thus, depending on the context in which your data is collected, it may be used for: answering customer service requests, analysing data for website reporting, forecasting and performance purposes, managing your orders and profile, managing your transactions, providing you with after-sales services and managing refunds, tracking and analysing your browsing behaviour on our website for our own performance purposes.
How long do we keep this data ?
We keep your personal data only for the time required for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- With regard to our potential customers: your data is stored for 3 years from your last action and then deleted or archived to comply with legal retention obligations.
- With regard to our customers: your data is stored for 10 years from the date of the first purchase to comply with legal retention obligations.
- With regard to client “guest”: your data is stored for the duration of the transaction until the delivery of the order.
- With regard to the cookies used on the website: they are stored for up to 13 months from the moment they were installed on your device.
Access to your personal information
We may disclose your personal information only to the parties indicated below and for the following reasons:
- Dôme Precious employees may access your personal data when required (for example: processing your order).
- To third-party providers acting on behalf of Dôme Precious and approved by Dôme Precious, in order to:
- Verifying your information, authenticating payments and processing orders
- Delivery services
- Data quality management services such as Google Analytics
These providers are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations (to respond to a subpoena or other legal request).
We do not pass your data to third parties for commercial purposes
Personal data protection
All your personal data is strictly confidential. We take all the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
Your rights concerning your personal data
You have many rights concerning your personal data:
- Right to be informed: your right to be informed about how we use personal data is contained within this notice.
- Right of access: you have the right to request from us the personal data we have about you.
- Right to rectification: you are able to modify most data from within your My account area or contact us if needed.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to require us to delete your personal data, in certain situation or delete your account.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to restrict our data processing.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data we have about you.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to our data processing, to do this please contact our customer service.
If you no longer want to receive our newsletters, you have the right to withdraw your consent from it at any time directly from the unsubscribe link included in each email.
We may story some data (known as cookies) on your computer when you visit our website. This data facilitates your use of our website and ensure our website runs smoothly. You have the choice to erase or block some cookies from your computer. You have the possibility to customize your computer:
- Internet Explorer: Tab “Tool” – Click on “Privacy” and choose “Block all cookies” – Confirm with “Ok”
- Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button – Go to the “Options” tab – Click on “Privacy” – Set the “Retention Rules”: to use custom settings for history – Uncheck it to disable cookies.
- Safari: Click on the menu pictogram in the top right-hand corner of the browser – Select “Settings” – Click on “Show advanced settings” – In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings” – In the cookies section, block cookies.
- Chrome: Click on the menu icon in the top right-hand corner of the browser – Select “Settings” – Click on “Show advanced settings” – In the “Privacy” section, click on “Preferences” tab – In the cookies section, block cookies.
However, if you do so, some Dôme Precious services may not work correctly or at all.
How to contact us?
You can contact our Customer Service:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: + 41 (0)22 362 74 70
- By post:
Dôme Project Interiors
Grand Rue 4
1204 Genève, SUISSE, SWITZERLAND